This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Saturday, June 4, 2011

PA reflections: Surgical Oncology Rotation

Monday I start my 3.5 wk Surgery Oncology rotation. From all reports it is doubtlessly going to be long hours, six/seven days a week, with people who are less that Mr. or Mrs. congeniality. I am not super excited, actually I am probably closer on the spectrum toward dreading it (the most of all the rotations this year).

But bright points are:
--It is only 3.5 wks long
--I will be ale to come home everynight, even if it is just for a couple hours of sleep.
--It will be something new and different.

Wish my luck but after monday just know I probably will not be blogging much for this next month!

No comments: