This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Seattle day 1

Truthfully I don't know if there will be a day 2 or three even though I will be here through Sunday. I have taken an extended break from blogging (life got in the way) which is both pleasant and annoying! I have only been here 4 hours but I have had a blast. Mr. Is coming Friday and I can't wait to share this fabulous city and view with him. I ate at a hip little place downtown. super atmosphere and amazing food. Though none of my Picts turned out as the lighting was so dark. My hotel overlooks downtown Seattle. I could stay in this bed and look at the view all day! (I wish I was artsy and could take a pict that would do this justice. Having a great time!

No comments: