This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

First Test Down!!

So i can breathe now. I feel like every waking moment the past week has been either work, school, studying, or driving to and fro. I am looking forward to seeing Will again :) 

I am going over tonight to have dinner with his fam. I was instructed to bring peaches so we can make peach cobbler yumm!! so I got to go to one of my favorite places in Dallas the Farmer's market. It is open daily 8-6 (be jealous!) I needed tomatoes too so I stopped by my usual stall and was greeted by its owner a very articulate little hispanic woman. She wouldn't let me leave with out onions and a little watermelon in addition to my tomatos haha! I left smiling from ear to ear though. I love people who love their jobs and are very engaging! 

So maybe I will impress Will's mom tonight with my amazing abilities to procur produce... what other qualities could she want for her son! 

No comments: