This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A day in the life- Pa Student

So today I wiped a strangers ass from the inside... Well correction it wasn't a stranger it was my cadaver's... but still. Good thing for gloves. 

Also, I almost lost faith in God yesterday. I was looking at some pictures from a lecture on fetal neurodevelopment and *all melodramatics aside* I saw the horrific things that can happen when neural tubes don't close or the skull and telecaphalon don't develop. It is sad. sad sad. Y are there things like that in the universe. I was thinking about that on the way to work this morning and it hit me. The frequency of these are like .5-1/1000 births. But it could be much higher... maybe that is God's grace. There have been alot of things about human anatomy and physiology to make me believe we are fearfully and wonderfully made but yesterday was one of those days where the belief was that the universe was just a random collision of shit. (no pun intended!)

No comments: