This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Hiatus

I have taken some time away from blogging. More unintentional than anything else. I have been reading, thinking, ageing, musing.

I am 25 now. I only think about it in flashes but I can't believe that I am 25. I am a planner, I look forward to life. I can't imagine that I graduated college 5 years ago, and high school 7 years ago. (Yea I did college fast).
(Picture from my party w/ Mr. at Flying Saucer)


A year from now I will be working. I think I always think about my life in terms of when I get to ____ fill in the the blank with graduation, marriage, 25. I will "begin" my life. I am realizing that at least 1/4 of life has gone by. I need to get my head out of the calendar and start living it! Enjoying it not looking forward and preparing for it or worrying about it. anyone else have revelations like this lately?

Mr. and I are going on our honeymoon in 18 days. We are headed back to Anna Maria where we got married a little over a year ago and we are both so excited for the break, but moreso to return to a place that we love. To a place that has become so special to the both of us.

No comments: