This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Sick day!

sorry that is has been a while/forever/ since I have posted to the blogoshpere. But why not come back with a bang. . .

-I haven't taken a shower in three days
-I just had mashed potatoes for breakfast
-I literally have probably watched >10 hours of TV/day over the past 3 days
-my rear is sore from laying around
-I didn't even feel bad texting in to work this am.... I'm too horse to call

must be sick! :(

3 comments:

Lauren | Beautifully Mint said...

Oh no. Get better soon!

Cynthia Lee said...

Thanks Lauren! BTW love hearing about all your new NC adventures on your Blog!!

Lindsey said...

Mom called me to tell me that you were sick and for me to not get sick, too. My response was that you work with sick people all day and there is no way that I am going to get sick. Evan called on his break to tell me that he's sick. :( fail.