This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

So much to be thankful for...

As the year wraps up, I must write and say that this year more than most are so many tangible reminders of how much I have to be thankful for.

This time next week I will have graduated with my Masters! I can't believe that almost three years have gone by since I started. To anyone thinking of undertaking grad school know this time flies so that is a big pro for doing it. Also, I can't believe that I got married during grad school. (More evidence to me that you can't predict how your life is going to go...)

Anyway I will be getting graduated with my lovely wonderful family around me. The first of January we are heading to Indonesia for the first time with the Hubbies which will be an adventure. And then when we get back I should be starting my new wonderful job! (more on that to come in a later post but lets just say dream job...)

My lessons for 2011:
-Go with the flow but do your best
-Let the little things go
-Celebrate
-To want less

No comments: