This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas!

This Christmas has been a whirlwind of travel that has only just slowed down before the next go round! I wanted to pause and upload some picts from this year's festivities. This is a pic that my wonderful Sis took of Dill in front of our tree! Lindsey and Evan were our wonderful housesitters while we went to South Carolina to visit Mr's Fam. It was my first Christmas away from my own fam and with Mr's. It was kinda sad to not wake up surrounded by my family Christmas morning but it was a whole new set of family traditions and dynamics! This weekend is my family Christmas and I am super excited!!! Two Christmases is better than one.
 Lindsey and I made some "creative" Christmas cookies!

 This is a cute little Christmas decoration that Lindsey got me at after Christmas sales. Thanks, best sis ever!

No comments: