This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

:(

I'm in a funk. Today was less than great at work. My kids are doing horribly in life, school, and I can't help but think that it is because I am a failure at being their trainer... 

also, I am getting increasingly freaked out about the fact that I am about to be in alot of school debt and possibly mortgage debt and I have no idea where I am going to live in like 3 months. I hate change and moving and I am so stressed about it all... I feel like everyone knows pieces but that there is no one that can be like ok you will be ok. this will all work out. Is that what being an adult is all about the fact that there is no one there to tell you that? 

and to top it all off I can't watch the Big bang theory online. What is up with that? CBS seriously get with the times! 

1 comment:

Jess said...

Glad to know that I'm not the only one who is freaked out about all that school debt. Kinda scary huh? I got my financial aid package and kinda freaked out. I'm thinking about living cheap so that I don't use all that money. It really scares me that I'll be owing all that back when I get out of school....
Anyways, like I said, it's nice to know that someone else is "pondering" this too. :D