This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Friday, April 17, 2009

Things I love

- Farmer's markets
- Fresh flowers sending and receiving them 
- Good friends who would do anything for you, I am blessed to have more than one so I said Friends
- making things with my hands
- being in control, I also love not having to be in control (I like the latter more)
- being independent
- Giving
- independently owned businesses
-being environmentally minded (i'm sad to say i used to think this was a crock/waste of mental energy)
-truly knowing others 

Is it weird that I have come to value all of these things more recently and I think I am a better person because of it. . .? 

I would love to know what you love (see the last item on the list) 

No comments: