This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Today

So i just bought my first two textbooks for PA school, no turning back now I guess.... haha. I am still very apprehensive. I don't want to give up my comfortable, low key life. I want to strive to keep it as mellow as possible. 

Yoga boot camp today. 8-4 yoga. Intense. 8 wheels in a row. It is amazing how tough you are when you have to be trapped inside your own body. I didn't think I ever had will power.
Two of my favorite poses (that I'm sure I don't look as good as these people doing) are one legged wheel and side crow) 
Z3149E.jpg

8389490295334eb9_side-crow.xlarger.jpg


I am working toward being able to do Eight Angle

4.larger.jpg

Farmer's Market trip scheduled for tomorrow on my list; blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, tomatoes, jalepanos, (i want to make pie and salsa), jicama.

I should have done laundry today :( instead I slept when I got home from yoga I was so dead!


No comments: