This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ants

So I came home yesterday to an ant graveyard in my kitchen...

Here is the play by play. There have been ants in the kitchen for a couple of days, I attributed it to the rain and stupid Texas and put out poison but didn't tell Em that it was sugar based so she freaked out and cleaned all the poison up.(UG!) (Sorry if your reading this Em, But this has been a trying time!) Apartment people came and killed all the ants (well not all) but then they were all dead and still everywhere.... ahh! 

So when I got home from work at 8 pm last night I was overwhelmed, to say the least. My solution? Get a couple glasses of wine in me and clean the kitchen of all the dead bodies (in my normal cleaning getup) (Victoria Secret Style). 

Today there are still live ants in the kitchen and I donno what to do. I am just going to forget I have a kitchen until Winter and think seriously about moving away from Texas in two years when I can! 

No comments: