This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Come to Jesus moment!

I had a Come to Jesus moment yesterday. I was driving (probably 70 miles per hour) on a busy Dallas highway and eating grapes on my way to work from the Gym and I started to choke a little on the grape. I had a lightbulb moment where I was like "o my gosh how stupid would it be if I got in a wreck right now because I was eating a grape/driving/chocked and got in a wreck."

Completely not worth it! So my new mantra is Don't Eat and Drive!

I think some people are probably coordinated enough to do it but not I!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

This reminds me of kindergarten. I was SO mad because they wouldn't let my mom (or anyone's) send the big marshmallows to school. They had to be the little ones for fear of someone choking. I think I'm still a little scarred......