This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Last Days of Summer Vaca.

I went on a tour of the Labor and Delivery dept. at Parkland yesterday. My favorite parts?

280913964_9d0848cd38.jpg

The scrub machine! and

yawn1.jpg

The newborn nursery!


I am very excited though the schedule affords me only one day off for three weeks and grueling early mornings (4:30am) and long days. Mr. and I were talking and I realized last night that there will be some days where we will not even see each other because he will have night classes and I will be in bed when he comes home. It is hard and overwhelming to anticipate the next year of rotations.


But I am trying to put that aside for today and enjoy my last days with Mr. and of freedom. First on the agenda deciding what I am going to do today.


Top of the list is to Read this book!

one for the money.jpg


I started it yesterday and it is awesome!



No comments: