This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Pre-Rotation Jitters

After some self-reflection I have realized my way of dealing with stressful,overwhelming things is to focus the majority of my worry on one small distinct entity. With rotations looming what am I most concerned about at this point? Long schedule? looking like a fool? know the burning questions are when am I going to eat, and what. I am a Faires. It is a valid concern I think getting up at 3:00 a.m. when does one have breakfast and what about coffee. But no reasonable person would be worring about this when there are bigger fish to fry! I just thought my way of dealing with this new stressor was interesting.




No comments: