This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Birthday craft for Sis/ Flat Iron Holder Tutorial!

Lndz's 23rd birthday... err I think. . . Is upon us. For her gift I did something homemade and something I can't make! hehe.

(Don't worry I am posting this after her birthday so this will not be a spoiler!)

I got her a Chi (something she's wanted for a long time) and then made her a Flat Iron Carrier.

Here is the the tutorial and here is the finished product!



Happy Birthday Sis!

2 comments:

Lauren | Beautifully Mint said...

That is super cute! I'm wondering if I could make one without a sewing machine...

Cynthia Lee said...

I am not sure. I think it would be hard to do it with like a glun gun because of the layers with the batting and material.

If you give me color ideas I'll make you one I have left over thermal batting!