This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New blogs (and other places) of Interest!

I have a blogs tab, I need to update it. Here are some blogs I have recently put on my reader:

2 little Hooligans  - crafts and tutorials

Curby - pretty pictures and homemade DIY projects

Mouth from the South - great recipes!

Our Best Bites- click on their spa crafts and the yummy recipe I just posted was inspired by these ladies

The Chole Conspiracy - This blog is going to get me in so much trouble it is a shopaholic blog I am in love!

Also I am a member of Pintrest. Love it because it is a place I can find new recipes and inspiration for crafts. It has already led me to many of these blogs above.

Happy reading!

No comments: