This is a blog that contains: struggles, triumphs, crafts, recipes and stories to brighten your day and make you smile, laugh, and say well things aren't all that bad!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Time off

At the beginning all is fun and games, television, naps, reading for leisure. I read Water for elephants, The Steig Larsson Trilogy, and Battle Hymn of a Tiger Mom.

The end of breaks I feel are always a frenzy, on my list
-Clean house for Lindsey and Evan this weekend
-Mop kitchen floors - - check!
-Wash Dill and Jo Jo -- Dill check, JoJo are you kidding me I need reinforcements for that!
-printer cartridges refilled at Walgreens
-Finish the last onsie and wrap my present for Baby Bryant's shower -- Check
-return library books --- errr just renew them instead -- check!

I like being busy and moving with a purpose again so that it ok. Although it is a little sad to say goodbye to the last real break I will have until... october...

No comments: